Friday 1 June 2012

A nice week before May half term + Windows 8 Update

This week at Farleigh was a nice positive week and a nice way to end the week.

First, I went in well on Monday. Mum wanted me to go to College like a brave dude on Monday because it was her Birthday.

I went and I did my day at College. This week at College it was all about finishing off my last assessments and improving them.

On Monday evening, I went back to Four Winds and I had my snack. Then I went shopping with Babber and a few other students. I also bought my batteries for my new games that I'm expecting from America. They are Brain Shift and Bop It Smash!

http://i48.tinypic.com/vqjzvn.jpg

I should receive them through the post sometime next week whilst I'm on holiday.

After shopping, I put my Fish Cakes and Chips on a tray and Angela Babber put them in the oven.

After tea, I played some games with Angela Babber and then I went to sleep.

On Tuesday, I had to eat breakfast with Ben. I manage to survive it but I didn't really like it. He sometimes gets a bit hyper at the table.

After my day at college, I went to the Learning Centre and had some fun on the Audacity program with Will and then I had Maths with Martin.

After my 2 hour session, Hannah and I walked back to the house and I had my tea. After tea, Bop It wanted us to play Millionaire and we won £32,000! We played again, and we won absolutely nothing!

After playing games with Hannah, it was bedtime so I went to bed.

On Wednesday Morning, I had my  breakfast and then I went to college on the bus. The bus driver was Elvis lookalike. I went to college and then I went back to house. At Four Winds, I put my washing on and had OT with Emma. After OT, I was with Babber and we went bowling in the evening. After bowling, I was happy to go to bed because I knew I was going home on the next day!

Thursday morning wasn't the best part of the week because I was eating breakfast with Ben and I didn't really enjoy eating breakfast with him. However, I was pleased to see Mum at the Baseroom after my lesson with June and I was looking forward to going on holiday to Portugal today!

Windows 8 Update
Microsoft yesterday has released an updated build of Windows 8 called the Release Preview! It was compiled at 8400 and signed off as Release Candidate last Sunday and now Microsoft are compiling the final build of Windows 8. Once it's been compiled, it will be released to manufacturing and then general availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment