Saturday 30 June 2012

My last 2 days at Fareligh for year 1!

Monday and Tuesday were my last days at Farleigh. 

We dropped on Jacqui's present at Asheligh Grove on the way and after Mum dropped me off at Four Winds, Marc took me, James, Josh and a Sandusky student to Longleat.

When we got there, we drove around the Safari Park. We saw lots of dangerous animals such as Lions, Tigers and Wolfs. We also saw some deer and monkeys. The monkeys liked to jump up on our dudey. After our drive arround the Safari Park, we sat outside and we had our lunch. Other students and staff from Sandusky and Ashleigh Grove were there too. The Sandusky lot went on a boat ride whilst we went to watch a bird show. James had to go back to four winds because he had to see somebody and the student from Sandusky went back. They were flying some vultures and some barn owls and we had to duck our heads because they were flying near us. 

After the bird show, we looked at some other jungle animals and then we went back home. I was a bit disappointed that Babber couldn't make it that evening because she wasn't sure whenever I was going to be at the house on Monday night so she was offered another job. However I enjoyed myself without Babber and she came to visit me on Tuesday morning and she helped us pack my stuff up also with help from Graham. Luckily Ben wasn't there so I had a nice quiet breakfast.

I am so pleased that the year is over because next year I will be in the house and Ben will be at North Parade so I will hopefully have a nice quiet evening.

In the mean time, I'll be trying to 100% speedrun Abe's Oddysee as Speed Demo Archive doesn't have one yet and there are some new glitches which I can do such as the ghostly Elum glitch and the death delay glitch.  I have got the RTM (Release to Manufacturing)) build of Windows 8, New Super Mario Bros 2 on my Nintendo 3DS, Mac OS Mountain Lion and the Consumer Preview build of Office 2013! 



No comments:

Post a Comment