Saturday 23 June 2012

My last academic week at college

This week has been one of the good weeks I ever had at Farleigh.

On Monday, I went to college like a sensible dude and I had a nice relaxing day. After college, Jacqui took me back to Farleigh as normal and I had to have my tea early because we had our presentation evening. At the presentation evening there were a lot of certificates handed out and lots of presents for the people who were leaving. I didn't receive anything but I knew a few people who won certificates and I knew a few people who were leaving and they were Colum, George and Alex.

When we got back from Frome Football Club where our presentation was, Babber and I made my packed lunch and we manage to wear out the Bop It Extreme 2 and Babber put some new batteries in.

I also saw Hannah as well!

On Tuesday, I went to college and then I went to the Learning Centre. At the Learning Centre, Will and I were making a radio show and we were talking about Bop It's, Gio Compario and Abe. After that, we had our maths lesson with Martin and we were playing some maths games at:
www.mathsisfun.com

When I got back, I had my tea. The sausages were a little bit over cooked but I ate most of them. I also had to eat my tea with Ben. Ben was eating his coco pops whilst I was eating my tea.

Ben didn't go to college with us Tuesday or Wednesday because he was doing a work placement at a fam.

On Wednesday, Jacqui and I took the bus to college and we had a nice chill out lesson and then we went back to the base room and I had my lunch. After lunch, we went back to Farleigh and I had Emma. I was a little bit worried to vacuum my room because last week the vacuum cleaner had a nail stuck in it and it was making a strange noise. I was using a cylinder vacuum and it was nicer. Babber came and we were trying to do this death delay glitch in Abe's Oddysee.

What you have to do is you have to do 2 jumps near an explosive and in succession, Abe will become invincible. The first hop has got to land on the explosive and then he does the second hop about the grenade or bomb has exploded. This is handy during a speedrun because the enemies such as the Slig thinks that Abe is dead and Abe is also invincible.

We went bowling and Nath was a bit naughty. Most of the time he was shouting out the S word even whilst we were going to the sports centre.

On Thursday Morning, I had a little bit of work to do and then Jacqui and I went to have a look at my new house, Ashliegh Grove. I had a little visit last week but we stayed there a bit longer. I also had a look around. It was 2 houses in 1.

I was pleased to go back home and next week I'm only staying 2 nights because it's an enrichment week. On Monday next week I will be going to Longleat and then on Tuesday I probably just have a walk around Frome. Mum and Dad will be picking me up in the Dudey on Wednesday afternoon.





No comments:

Post a Comment